Profile nameRobin Chia age 17 about Student from Singapore
Birthdate: 20/11/89
Ai Tong Primary 1AA, 2A, 3AA, 4A, 5DD, 6D
Zhonghua Secondary 1E4, 2E4, 3E1, 4E1
NYP SIT DET 0601
...Now i understand why Sec 4s have a CCA break when O level is approaching... it is because of the piles of homework we get everyday. I am really tired very day after school, due to the large amount of tests and spellings we get... and we can only take breaks on weekends. I know I can do well for my tests, while balancing my work and games well... I know I can survive the many tides of difficulties from the school... I know I can do all my homework myself in time while study for tests as well... I know i can do well in my examinations at the end of this year... I know I can go to my target Junior College next year with my efforts... I know I can complete all of the above! Sorry but this is a propaganda to psycho myself to study... haha...just joking. Wa... now it is so hectic everyday... that I can hardly find time to come and update my blog... but it is because of the fact that I am so sick and bored everyday so I come to update my blog... just to stop myself from playing lame games I used to play. ;P Haha... Well... I got to go to study for my Physics Test and Chinese Spelling tommorow... See Ya~!!