Profile nameRobin Chia age 17 about Student from Singapore
Birthdate: 20/11/89
Ai Tong Primary 1AA, 2A, 3AA, 4A, 5DD, 6D
Zhonghua Secondary 1E4, 2E4, 3E1, 4E1
NYP SIT DET 0601
Hello~! I just came home from training an hour ago... haha... rather interesting day! I missed going for trainings, although i realised that I couldnt do as many push-ups as before. Not really sad, as I have improved my pull-ups instead! I fell so sad about my spellings... although I tried to study, I still get so low... very saddening! As time goes by, I like Biology more and more, especially with our new teacher Ms Tan! She is really a good teacher! I psycho myself everyday... and now... I "jing ye yu le ye"! I loooove to study... although I would like school more if it starts at around 9am or so... Haha... doing homework is actually more fun than playing lame games at home, as the games I play always make my computer hang... really time wasting >< ! Okay... I got to sleep early... tiring week as you see... so have a good night and bye bye...