Profile

Profile
name Robin Chia
age 17
about
Student from Singapore
Birthdate: 20/11/89
Ai Tong Primary 1AA, 2A, 3AA, 4A, 5DD, 6D
Zhonghua Secondary 1E4, 2E4, 3E1, 4E1
NYP SIT DET 0601

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006

Links

None

Tagboard

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Returned from school...and today is really fatiguing... just like many other days. Wa... I felt really disheartening just now to see 18 names on the Sec 1 NPCC trial list... maybe after announcing about our training during flag-raising ceremony tommorow can help to increase our Sec 1 intake... Hope so! After so many months... back to NPCC training tommorow... Haha~! I still got a lot of homework to do... plus preparing uniform and polishing boots... ^I havent polished boots for months!^... There was supposed to be a training during 29th December, but due to the class chalet which I have booked... I MISSED THE TRAINING! Boohoohoo... no more full attendance for me... although I have excuse for this one... extremely dispiriting. Well, as I have just said, I have a lot of homework to do... so I am going to do them this moment... Bye~!

mujunnie :: 7:13 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com