Today is a real bad day for me. =) Many things so unlucky happened... but i think its still rather okay to say them out. Since the morning, I went to eat breakfast and the chicken with
mayonaisse dropped on my school pants!! So sad right, after that I had lecture and Mr Quek called me to answer question... so embarrassing with the stain on my pants. Haha~! Later, a sad news came saying Mrs Tobias will not be bringing us to comp lab to edit essay, so 2 periods of English in class. =( The day continued with I getting back my pathetic test results... failures for A Maths and Biolody... good motivation and encouragement from teachers though. Sad sad day is'nt it? But after school was rather nice. We were doing class decoration for CNY straight after Bio SSP, and I love our classroom.
Soo red. Then I was chatting with Samuel, Bing Qiang and Jackie, and finally left for home with Dixon, Marvin and some others. Now I am going to play a while before sleeping, so good night!