Profile

Profile
name Robin Chia
age 17
about
Student from Singapore
Birthdate: 20/11/89
Ai Tong Primary 1AA, 2A, 3AA, 4A, 5DD, 6D
Zhonghua Secondary 1E4, 2E4, 3E1, 4E1
NYP SIT DET 0601

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006

Links

None

Tagboard

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Yea... what a nice weekend today! After a week of tiring events, I can finally relax today. Since the morning, I went to walk around Ang Mo Kio Central hoping to find schoolmates with donation tins to drop some coins into, but then, I only saw 3 Zhonghuarians and a lot of other school students... hah... After that, I went for a while of LAN gaming with some people who skipped their Flag Day CIP, and a few minutes of arcade. Then I had lunch. Next, I went to the library to study... with Wilson and Li Lei to meet up with Dixon, Darren and other friends. All the way till 7, then Dixon and I went to get a haircut at H3 in Ang Mo Kio Central. WOW... this is the first time I ever had a haircut in a saloon... and the guy inside was really professional... using those amazing tools I've never seen before! Dixon and his friends went for dinner, while I went to buy Chemistry Workbook and a pen at Sembawang Bookstore beside Jubilee. I met Li Lei coincidentally there... and I noticed a new shop opened there called Xing Tian Di. It is a fantastic shop, with Xboxs, Ps2s, Computers with games and internet access, VCD rental, Comic rental and many more. Absolutely great~! Subsequently, I went to join Dixon and his friends for dinner, while they were eating the humongous AJ-Ice... Dixon, Marvin and I took 853 home later... and I am back here. Well, quite an interesting day, although I have spent a lot of money. So... back to homework is'nt it? I still got a lot of homework, plus Bio test and Chinese Spelling on Monday. Anyway, sTUdyInG has always been fun!

mujunnie :: 9:08 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com