Profile nameRobin Chia age 17 about Student from Singapore
Birthdate: 20/11/89
Ai Tong Primary 1AA, 2A, 3AA, 4A, 5DD, 6D
Zhonghua Secondary 1E4, 2E4, 3E1, 4E1
NYP SIT DET 0601
Yes.... I am back after such a long long break. Well... school has reopened, therefore I am very busy nowadays. Ever since the reopening of school, I have not been playing computer games... and that is a great record I have set. Haha... now I only play during weekends... you see... 30% Academic, 30% Social, 30% CCA & Sports and 10% Games..!! This is the life I am going to maintain for this entire year. Maybe I'll change to 80% Academic when O Levels are approaching... it just depends. By the way, did my blog oxidise? I will try to update my blog often, since everyday of my life is as extremely interesting... just that I am lazy to type so many words. I will make my blog more like an online diary like most of you reading this now... Thank you for your kind attention of reading all this crap. See ya~!