Profile

Profile
name Robin Chia
age 17
about
Student from Singapore
Birthdate: 20/11/89
Ai Tong Primary 1AA, 2A, 3AA, 4A, 5DD, 6D
Zhonghua Secondary 1E4, 2E4, 3E1, 4E1
NYP SIT DET 0601

Archives

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006

Links

None

Tagboard

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dearest one,

I'm back to this blog after a long break. I have been wasting lots of precious time for the past few months, and I still couldn't get in control of myself. I must remind myself over and over again, to have self-discipline, and manage my time well. I cannot possibly continue my life gaming for hours continuously anymore, even though my life in Poly right now may be very slack. I may only have approximately 18 hours of lessons in a week, but the free time that we are given are supposed to be used for self study, homework and project works.

I need to have a clear mind and remember to manage myself well. I still do not understand myself fully yet, but I will try to understand myself more through seeing myself from others' view through listening. My parents nagged at me when I was playing computer games for long hours, but I have never understood the reason behind. I have failed to see myself as a lazy young man who is addicted to computer games... But always thought that my parents could not understand me.

Since I have come to the decision of attending Poly instead of JC a few months ago, I will have to follow through with it and give it with all my efforts so that I have no regrets. We live not to forget our past, but learn from them... I may have played a lot of games and wasted lots of time, I can still use my experience in computer games and my knowledge about them in my studies or even my career in the future. However, I still must work hard to get my diploma cause there are no guarantees, and no one can predict the future.

Therefore, with your help, I hope that I can constantly motivate myself to work harder in school, and manage my time more effectively.

mujunnie :: 11:15 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com